From Cake Lab

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Cake: Pretty Popular I Guess

Lately, cake has been on my mind...like crazy. I keep on wanting to try bigger and better things, but it can be a challenge finding mouths to feed my cakes to. So I decided to offer free cake on Craigslist. Right after posting I went to buy some groceries. When I returned my jaw just about dropped when I saw how many people were interested in some free cake. I really had no clue that so many people would take me up on the offer of free food. Guess you learn something new every day.
Well I'm kinda ecstatic knowing that I won't have any more of my creations go to waste. If only I wasn't still in school I'd be making cakes non-stop. I did receive a few interesting cake ideas I'd like to try out, but I think I will mostly just make the cakes I've been wanting to and let people know when they're ready to be eaten.
Thanks to everyone that has shown interest in my blog and journey. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment